Acceptance of Terms
Access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you are deemed to have accepted in full by accessing the website. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions you should leave the website immediately.
The information on the website is intended for and relevant to UK residents only whilst in the UK only. For the avoidance of doubt, UK comprises England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
Writtle Dental Practice makes no representation that any information, product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
Writtle Dental Practice, 4 Lawford Lane, Writtle, Chelmsford CM1 3EA
Telephone: +44(0) 1245 421781
Surgeries hours are: 9:00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Your calls may be recorded and monitored for training and quality assurance purposes.
Main website: www.writtledentalpractice.co.uk
Registration and regulatory information
Writtle Dental Practice, 4 Lawford Lane, Writtle, Chelmsford CM1 3EA
Dr Azm Ahmed GDC:78107
Dr Samira Ahmed GDC: 78317
Writtle Dental Practice does not capture or store any personal information about individuals who access this website, except where you choose to give us your personal details via email or by enquiring about any of our products. In these latter cases, the personal information you give us may be used by Writtle Dental Practice in providing you current and future information about products and services described in this website unless you request us not to.
You have the right to know about the personal information Writtle Dental Practice holds about you. You also have a right to have your data corrected.
What will the information be used for?
We will use the information we collect for analytical purposes, and to assist us in improving our website, processes, products and services.
We will use information to safe-guard against fraud and money laundering. We are required to report details of some suspicious activities to the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA).
Writtle Dental Practice is committed to delivering the rights that the Data Protection Act 1998 and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations provides to individuals.
Amongst these are:
- At Writtle Dental Practice we have a Legitimate Interest in sending news about the practice, treatments we offer and any special promotions the practice has to offer to our existing clients, however we will always give you a chance to unsubscribe or opt out from receiving this information.
- the right to request a copy of the personal information Writtle Dental Practice holds about you. We will not usually make a charge for this. To do this, please write to us with full details of what you require at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Sheena Chandarana ,Crown Yard, The Stable,CM12 9BX Email: firstname.lastname@example.org’
Errors and omissions
If you believe that there may be an error in any of the information that you have submitted via this website, please email: email@example.com. We will review our records as soon as possible.
We will amend this privacy statement from time to time and for this reason, it is valid until the end of the day that you viewed it. We recommend that you read this statement regularly.
Special Offers & Promotions
All promotional offers and/or discounts and/or free gifts (the “Promotions”) are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Promotions are open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over as at the start date of the relevant promotion, except employees of Writtle Dental Practice, anyone else professionally associated with the offer or any member of their households
- Maximum 1 offer or voucher per customer and per transaction. Only one entry per person will be accepted for all prize draws and multiple entries using the same information will be treated as one entry.
- Vouchers/offers can only be redeemed against single items (unless advised differently) and transactions must be of an equal or higher value than the voucher.
- Promotions are as stated, are non-transferable, no cash alternative will be offered and no change will be given.
- Vouchers are and shall remain our property and are not for resale or publication.
- Promotions are subject to commencement and expiry dates as advised.
- Promotions are not available to be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount and are subject to availability.
- In the case of Promotions involving free gifts, the free gift will be sent out once we have processed the paperwork. We do not accept responsibility for the product not being available at the time of selecting, or for entries not accepted due to incomplete or missing data and or failure to meet the conditions set out within these terms & conditions.
- In the case of Promotions involving free prize draws, all entries will be collected and the winners of the draw will be selected at random after the close of the draw and the winners will be notified. If any selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim a prize or otherwise fails to provide information that we need in order to deliver prizes, the prize in question may be forfeited and an alternative winner selected.
- The winners of any free prize draw agree to participate in such promotional activity and material that we may require for the purposes of administrating this offer.
- We reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any Special Offers or Promotion at any time without notice.
- Our decision is final for all Special offers and Promotions and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Our general terms and conditions apply.
These rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
Writtle Dental Practice will endeavour to ensure that this website is accessible 24-hours a day. However, Writtle Dental Practice will not be liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Writtle Dental Practice will have right to suspend access to the website temporarily or permanently and without notice.
Writtle Dental Practice will not be liable for loss or damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise if this site becomes unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
Notice and disclaimer information
Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Writtle Dental Practice has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions.
Writtle Dental Practice shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional dental advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of the third party to ensure that their website complies with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law, Writtle Dental Practice disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in third parties’ material or failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
There is no guarantee that any email sent by you will be received by us, or that the contents of any such email will remain private during internet transmission. If you have any concerns, you may prefer to telephone or write to us instead.
The Writtle Dental Practice logo is a registered trademark of Writtle Dental Practice and the downloading or use of the logo or other images from this website is a breach of Writtle Dental Practice’s copyright.
Writtle Dental Practice owns the copyright and any and all other rights in all material available on this website.
You are only permitted to download or print the information on this website for personal use unless you receive written consent from Writtle Dental Practice. In this case your use will be subject to the conditions contained in that written consent.
You are not permitted to reproduce, store or transmit any information available on this website in whole or in part for any reason unless you receive written consent from Writtle Dental Practice. In this case your use will be subject to the conditions contained in that written consent.
The website is established by Writtle Dental Practice in England. English Law shall govern its use at all times and in the event of a dispute, the relevant parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts unless mutually agreed otherwise.