A dental examination is important in keeping good oral health. Some patients may need dental examinations every six months whereas others may need more or less frequent examinations depending on their oral health.
During your dental examination our experienced dentist will check the following
- Face, neck, mouth and gums for any abnormalities
- Signs of mouth cancer and tooth decay
- Jaw bones and bite and others
Your dental examination may include dental x-ray(s) as necessary.
Benefits of Dental Examination:
Some of the benefits of regular dental examinations are
- Early diagnosis of dental decay and treatment helping to prevent potential major problems.
- Mouth cancer screening which could help detect mouth cancer early.
- Problems could be picked up early and managed more cost effectively.
- Good oral health means a healthier you.