Get Photo ready with teeth whitening
It is that time of year, when the diary starts to fill up with holidays and events. The perfect excuse to get your camera out. Are you usually the one behind the camera? Hiding behind the group? Embarrassed by your smile? Teeth whitening can help to lighten and brighten the natural colour of your smile, without causing any damage to your natural teeth and gums.
Here at Writtle Dental Practice we believe at home teeth whitening provides the best possible results, as you will be in full control of treatment from day one and it can be tailored to fit your lifestyle. The dentist will first take impressions of your teeth, which will be sent to the laboratory for the technician to create custom made whitening trays. The dentist will then show you how to apply the whitening gel to the trays and will advise you on how long you need to wear the trays. This can be for 3-4 hours or overnight, whichever is easiest.
The process is quick and easy and you should be able to see results in a few days, with the full effect visible within 2-3 weeks.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening helps to dramatically improve appearance – having a beautiful smile is now within the reach of anybody who wants it.
- Teeth whitening boosts self-confidence – looking good very often influences how people feel about themselves. The teeth whitening process improves a person’s self-confidence and the personal feel-good factor.
- Teeth whitening is very affordable – teeth whitening can dramatically change your appearance for relatively minimal outlay
- A whiter smile minimises the appearance of facial wrinkles – giving way to a more youthful and energetic appearance.
- Teeth whitening does not have any harmful side effects on your teeth – teeth are not damaged by the whitening process and it can even benefit your gums and make them healthier.