Want to spread the cost of your dentistry?
Denplan offers our patients the opportunity to spread the cost of their routine dental treatment, save money on their dental bills and provide peace of mind, knowing that your dental treatment is paid for with a fixed monthly fee. Want to make 2018 the year you start budgeting for your dental treatment?
The team at Writtle Dental Practice have come up with 5 benefits for joining Denplan in 2018
- Spread the cost of your dental care
Here at Writtle Dental Practice we offer two Denplan plans.
- Denplan Essentials allows you to spread the cost or your routine preventive dental care. This includes check-ups, hygiene, x-rays and gives 10% off any additional treatment.
- Denplan care covers you for all necessary dental treatment. This includes check-ups, hygiene appointments, x-rays, fillings, extractions, periodontal treatment. The only additional fee you will have to pay is laboratory fees on crowns, bridges, inlays and dentures.
With a fixed monthly fee, it is easy to budget for your ongoing dental treatment and avoid any nasty surprises.
- Preventive oral health advice
At each appointment, the dentist will be able to offer advice and guidance on the best oral hygiene routine, to follow in between visits, to ensure that you keep your teeth in the best possible condition. 90% of patients agree that being with Denplan makes it easier for them to look after their oral health.
- Reduce the risk of extensive dental treatment
Being covered for your routine dental appointments can help to prevent the need for extensive and expensive dental treatment. By attending regularly your dentist will be able to spot any issues early, ensuring that nothing develops into a major problem and as you are paying for them, why would you miss them?
- Access to 24 hour worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
This means that no matter where you are in the world should you experience a dental emergency the Denplan team are on hand 24 hours a day to help. They will endeavour to help find you access to a dentist who will be able to get you out of pain. You are also covered for up to £10,000 worth of treatment following a dental injury, ensuring that you smile can be put back to its best.
- Family Discount
If more than one family member joins Denplan, paying from the same direct debit, you will receive a discount on the monthly costs. Denplan gives you peace of mind of knowing your whole family is protected.
If you would like to find out more about how Denplan can help you spread the cost of your dental treatment, call 01245 421781 to book an appointment with our experienced dentists at Writtle Dental Practice.